The Jackson Herald office in downtown Jefferson was closed Friday morning, as firefighters tried to determine the source of a carbon monoxide leak inside the building. The office is now open.
When employees arrived at the Lee Street office early Friday morning, they noticed that carbon monoxide (CO) sensors inside the building were sounding. The Jefferson Fire Department determined that there was an unusually high amount of the potentially-deadly gas in the building.
The Jefferson Fire Department investigates the source of a carbon monoxide leak inside the Jackson Herald office on Friday. The building is now open for business.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)